Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
1. Since you been gone
2. Lonely no more
3. Lumidee – Uh Oh, Video remix.
4. Yeah and Freek a leek remix together.
5. Powerless
6. Switch
7. Don’t Phunk with my Heart
8. Stuck
9. Mr. Brightside.
10. Milkshake.
11. Sin Wagon
12. Feel Good Inc.
13. Moving in Stereo
14. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
15. Black Velvet
16. Giving him something he can feel
17. For once in my life.
18. Buffalo Stance
19. Into the Night
20. Somewhere beyond the Sea
21. repeat of above.
This is my CD, the man was confused cause there was a Somewhere that said Frank Sinatra and the correct Bobby Darin one. He didn’t realize until the put them both on. That’s cool, though. I am DIGGING Sin Wagon. If I can actually still put my song of the day up without getting fired Monday, I might put that one up.
2. Lonely no more
3. Lumidee – Uh Oh, Video remix.
4. Yeah and Freek a leek remix together.
5. Powerless
6. Switch
7. Don’t Phunk with my Heart
8. Stuck
9. Mr. Brightside.
10. Milkshake.
11. Sin Wagon
12. Feel Good Inc.
13. Moving in Stereo
14. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
15. Black Velvet
16. Giving him something he can feel
17. For once in my life.
18. Buffalo Stance
19. Into the Night
20. Somewhere beyond the Sea
21. repeat of above.
This is my CD, the man was confused cause there was a Somewhere that said Frank Sinatra and the correct Bobby Darin one. He didn’t realize until the put them both on. That’s cool, though. I am DIGGING Sin Wagon. If I can actually still put my song of the day up without getting fired Monday, I might put that one up.
Comments