Like anyone cares.....

I realized that I have NO IDEA WHERE MY JUDDS ALBUM is...

It's prolly in the garage, it's not something I woulda sold.

I LOVE THAT ALBUM, I can sing along with the whole thing without sounding like a complete ass, or trying to go beyond my range.

I have this habit, of trying to be a soprano, when I really can't. I've noticed others do it too, so maybe it's something about being quieter and therefore better?

I don't know, I think that's crap. I really like it when someone has a full voice, but somehow I still go for the falsetto thing.

I hope it's in the garage......

I've got Grandpa running through my head and I have for days now...

Something about the chorus.

"Lovers really fall in love to stay, stand beside each other come what may
Promises were something people kept, not just something they would say (and then forget)
Families really bow their heads to pray, Daddies really never go away.
Whooaoo, Grandpa, tell me 'bout the good old days."

I think it's the line about Daddies really never going away.

If anyone really does care, it was their greatest hits. Anyone have it, besides wierd, freaky me, who has space for Mariah, Madonna, Usher, Eminem, Garth, and Dido on the same shelves?

If my music could mutiny, it would. It would run screaming away from the other bad stuff. :(

Comments

Anonymous said…
two things:
1. I do have that album. I too love that song. I haven't listened to it for a very long time, and might have to later today. I will see if I can find it. Do you need a fix?
2. i saw the Judds in concert once, it was very cool. I was in fifth grade. Yeah, I know that makes me cool too.
SWSNBN said…
I do need a fix.
I love that song, and Rocking with the rythym of the rain.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.