XXX ahead!
Tried out something new. I was quite impressed with myself, but boy do my legs hurt.
Who knew being on my feet would be that much harder than being on my knees?
I thought I would have more control of pace that way. It was better, but didn't take long for my legs to be like...Why? Why are you doing this to me?
I just need to work on it...*grin*
He really likes me on top, but I'm really lazy. *grin*
Whatever the case may be, I figured he couldn't resist and I was right.
Who knew being on my feet would be that much harder than being on my knees?
I thought I would have more control of pace that way. It was better, but didn't take long for my legs to be like...Why? Why are you doing this to me?
I just need to work on it...*grin*
He really likes me on top, but I'm really lazy. *grin*
Whatever the case may be, I figured he couldn't resist and I was right.
Comments
Have him (naked) put his legs up on the couch, straddle, you can either be on your knees or on your feet and rockin'.
Reverse also works well in this position. it's easier on thier backs and easier on our legs (no cramping)