Re Post!

C'mon people, take my quiz! I took quizzes and now you have to take mine. Talking to you, that girl. I mean it! *grin*

Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hope you like that.....I cant stop thinking about you..........
SWSNBN said…
Well thanks.
AnywhereEden said…
um, what was that all about?
creepy if that's someone you don't know, eh? I highly doubt it was Val.
Anyway, since I'm feeling all jealous of Anon up there...
I can't stop thinking about you too... more so.
SWSNBN said…
Aww, you're sweet. I try not to be to worried by what people say. Maybe they know me, maybe not. Whatever, I'm easy....*grin*
Brandy said…
you're easy?! Damn- why didn't you tell us before!
I retook it and got 1 more question right :) haha
yay for retention!
Anonymous said…
i got a 60 ... i say not bad for having met you only once lol
SWSNBN said…
Not bad at all. Thank you for taking it.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.