The Results are in......

Rank Name Score
1 Jay--nightmare 100
2 That Girl 100
3 ariel 90
4 Jake 80
5 Desiree 80
6 Jesse 80
7 joliann 80
8 Karina Black 70
9 Coffee 70
10 Tammi 70
11 tara 60
12 Anon 50
13 Jenn Hill 40
14 song 40

Just for the record, I am pretty sure Jay cheated. I think he took it as Jake and then took it as Jay. Maybe not, why would he want to know so much about me if he thinks I am disgusting, though?
Someone has too much time on their hands. Really.
Also, I love that someone has my name, or at least thought they should use my name.
Tried to send out thank you's and my thoughts to the addresses listed, but one has already came back undeliverable, so I'm not holding out any hope.

Thank you all, you're very smart. Besides Jay, who is just a mean little troll.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.