Good News
Ben's sister is plea bargaining, for you people who know her.
She was thinking it was going to be 21 years, 3 offenses of 7 years each.
Apparently, you can serve sentences concurrently.
I don't know why. That seems a little strange to me, but it could mean that she will be out in 7 years, instead of 21.
I really like her, I hope this straightens her up. She is terribly cool and the only one of Ben's family who I can relate to, seeing as how she is close to my age.
He went with his mom to the sentencing today. He wasn't sure how it was supposed to help, but that's what children do.
I hope it all went well.
EDIT: Apparently, this is really happening tomorrow. All parties involved, including her lawyer thought it was today. Nope, tomorrow. That means poor Ben will have to get up at 8 again.
Yeah, not really. I get up before 8 all the time, I have no sympathy.
She was thinking it was going to be 21 years, 3 offenses of 7 years each.
Apparently, you can serve sentences concurrently.
I don't know why. That seems a little strange to me, but it could mean that she will be out in 7 years, instead of 21.
I really like her, I hope this straightens her up. She is terribly cool and the only one of Ben's family who I can relate to, seeing as how she is close to my age.
He went with his mom to the sentencing today. He wasn't sure how it was supposed to help, but that's what children do.
I hope it all went well.
EDIT: Apparently, this is really happening tomorrow. All parties involved, including her lawyer thought it was today. Nope, tomorrow. That means poor Ben will have to get up at 8 again.
Yeah, not really. I get up before 8 all the time, I have no sympathy.
Comments