Whiny

I'm whiny today.

I have another child tonight, and Derek is super excited. I'm glad for him. I'm not whiny about the other child, just about the grocery shopping.

It will be nice to have him occupied and he thinks this kid is his best friend. The kid might think differently, I'm sure he has his own best friend, closer to his age.

I'm wondering though, how shopping is gonna go. I was gonna try to go tonight, since we are walking, but I can imagine two whiny kids, pissed off about walking the mile to and from the store. Lugging groceries back on the way home.

Not that I make him carry much, sometimes bread. I just haven't taken Derek shopping in awhile, I hope it isn't awful.

Wish me luck!

Comments

SWSNBN said…
Yeah, I was thinking about bribery. I've just gotten too used to having a ride for shopping. Just didn't work out that way this time.

Elephant guts??? ICK!

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.