Vous les vous the bus
Yeah. That's prolly wrong, up there. I don't know French, but I do know a Soul Coughing song and so this is a lyric from that.
I was riding home last night, trying not to breath in the nasty drunk smells emanating from someone.
Most likely, it was the 40 year old tweeker sitting a few rows ahead of me. She had that glazed look and kept dropping her chocolates on the ground. She was wearing a VERY short skirt, and she felt the need to sit on the elevated seats that face the aisle.
I don't know why either, it's not the smartest choice.
So, like the fifth time she drops the chocolates, she shifts to grab them and I notice the semi-cute college boy seated kinda across from her (he was a seat further back) look like he is about to toss his cookies. I see him whisper something to the gorgeous females beside him. I have no idea what it was, but I can kinda guess.
I just hope she was wearing panties, cause I am pretty sure that college boy got a real good look right up her skirt. I'm pretty sure he was horrible scarred for life.
I was riding home last night, trying not to breath in the nasty drunk smells emanating from someone.
Most likely, it was the 40 year old tweeker sitting a few rows ahead of me. She had that glazed look and kept dropping her chocolates on the ground. She was wearing a VERY short skirt, and she felt the need to sit on the elevated seats that face the aisle.
I don't know why either, it's not the smartest choice.
So, like the fifth time she drops the chocolates, she shifts to grab them and I notice the semi-cute college boy seated kinda across from her (he was a seat further back) look like he is about to toss his cookies. I see him whisper something to the gorgeous females beside him. I have no idea what it was, but I can kinda guess.
I just hope she was wearing panties, cause I am pretty sure that college boy got a real good look right up her skirt. I'm pretty sure he was horrible scarred for life.
Comments