Discouraged...

Can you tell? I have hardly posted at all today. I am so unamused by the pigfucking troll. I don't even feel like I can be myself and be open here, because of some dumb fucker.

I know I should just get over it, but it makes me sad that people feel the need to be so mean. If I can't be open about myself, what the hell is the point of this?

Maybe I'll feel different Monday, I don't know.

Here are some random thoughts to leave you with today.

She's heaving sighs already, even though her review was good. ERR! I might trip her.

There are days when all I really want is to smoke. But there isn’t anyone to give me a cigarette. Then I think, it’s ok, cause when I go home, I can steal one from the boyfriend. By the time I get home, I’m not even thinking about it. It’s saved me many a cigarette, I’m sure.

Last night I did get a “your hair smells good” after he got home and I was freshly showered, I guess that qualifies as a compliment.

I don't know anymore, I just feel so damn discouraged that someone feels the need to be that mean to me. Maybe that way he wins, but I don't really care right now. I am just tired and frustrated and pissed.

I can't believe I still have to ride the bus home. Why can't I teleport?

Comments

Jennifer said…
Hey - no harm, no foul. Blogging is all about speaking your mind, right? Truth doesn't piss me off.

Anyway, busy busy day here, working, then running, then more working. Hope to have time to catch up on some blogs early in the morning (with coffee!). I need to figure out who this pigfucking troll is,for one thing. I'm out of the loop (again).

Take care & have some fun this weekend!

Jen
AnywhereEden said…
by the way, the pig fucker took my quiz. He got a 60.
Damn.
Maybe I'd have felt better if he got 0 but for goodness sake he did better than Mags.
I'll see you tomorrow and we can come up with some truly atrocious names for him.
Anonymous said…
Holy shit, this qulifies as the most pathetic thing I have ever read. Not that I understood any of the random shit that your fingers produced. Coherence, it is your friend.
Before I move on to the next random blog, tell your boyfriend that compliments make the world go round and that a few nice words to you here and there will make his life a lot better.
Oh and, diet.
- Super Herb
Anonymous said…
Darling send your trolls over to my website - I could deal with a laugh and the extra traffic. I moderate comments, but I'd still post the 'mean' ones. I think it is really funny how assholes bother to comment calling YOU pathetic...... (wtf?)
as for spanish people, well didn't we kick your asses outta america down to mexico for reason? stay the fuck down there until you learn to speaka da english por favor (atrasado mental).
Anyway honey I dropped by to say yes I did get your comments (all like 4 of them teehee) but yeah, I'm slack on my moderating. Plus I had to put my cat down today so I am sad. Love you heaps and don't even bother trying to justify anything to anonymous assholes - just chuckle and help me light this blow torch...
Anonymous said…
Laugh about this...he can't spell qualifies. That life is more shit than you know.
Candy said…
I am with you on the teleporting, and really what the hell is up with all the fucktards on your site? This place is asstastic dont they know that?

Someone needs to stop being all supercuntafragilisticexpealidocious
SWSNBN said…
To CoffeeHouser - Good, good, glad I didn't put my foot right in my proverbial mouth.
I did have some fun this weekend, thank you, I hope you did too.

Ariel, you know what I think about that.

Anonymous - Thank you, I guess for the advice. As for coherence, it IS called Random Thoughts, I don't profess to be perfect, only that these are the random thoughts that run through my head. I love how people feel the need to be total assholes. Do you have the guts to have a blog and have people tell you how pathetic it is? Some people are nice enough to just stop reading and not say anything, sorry you are not one of them.

Song - YAY! So glad! I need to see how to moderate the comments, then I wouldn't have to think about the trolls. Thanks for the support though. Sorry about your kitty. I hope you had an ok weekend after that.

Second anonymous - Not sure how to take that. I musta missed something? Life really isn't shit most of the time.

JR - Love the description. Supercuntafragilisticexpealidocious! That's asstastic, baby!
Brandy said…
Is it a bad thing or a good thing that I followed along? :)
That was totally coherent to me.
*shrugs*
SWSNBN said…
Yep, I think so too. In reading it after coffee, I realized that's what it meant. Well, thank you second anonymous person, you are nice to me. :)
Anonymous said…
Well, I meant that the idiot posting as the 1st anonymous misspelled "qualifies", he said "qulifies". I said that his life was shit because he's just that dumb. It wasn't slam against you, and I hope you didn't take it that way. I was hoping that you wouldn't feel too overwhelmed by someone who, quite possibly didn't pass the 7th grade, or at least never passed a spelling test. Smile!
SWSNBN said…
Yeah, I think you and me ended up here at the same time. I was just lost, but reading them in succession made it better. I HATE mondays *grin*

And I am smiling. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.