Don't I know it....

So, it just hit my sign on my Cancer Calendar and it has this neat little page describing my sign. I like it, and I am totally keeping it. But I thought I would share it (I just accidentally wrote tit - teehee) with you all.

Cancer (June 21, 2005 - July 22, 2005)
Cancer (the crab) is the fourth sign of the zodiac and governs all forms of home, family (no wonder I am the baby freak), and property matters. It is ruled by the moon, and it's element is water, demonstrated through the Cancer's emotional and sensitive nature. It's quality is cardinal, which signifies those who initiate actions; in the yearly cycle, it indicates the start of a season. When the sun enters Cancer, it is the summer solstice and the beginning of summer. As the sun moves through Cancer, the following energies predominate, affecting the way people relate to one another:

Notable positive qualities associated with Cancer:
Loving, protective, compassionate
Family oriented
Caregiving, nuturing
Shrewd
Highly perceptive, intuitive

Notable not-so-positive (couldn't they just say "bad" qualities?) associated with Cancer:
Easily wounded or hurt
Moody, crabby (YUPYUP)
Manipulative, contriving, plays roles
Never forgets a slight or insult
Overreacts (I KNOW!)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's me in a nutshell (no, this is me in a nutshell - sorry Austin Powers flashback) and I totally agree. I can remember the smallest things that I consider to be an insult, but I try not to be easily insulted, or else I would be pissed all the time.

Ariel said something the other day about me being a demanding friend. I guess I am, it's only cause I love you honey. I'm not sure I could put up with anyone else almost every weekend, at least lately. I hope you feel special.
She also said that it was ok that I am demanding, because I am also very giving.

I do try to be. I want to be giving, and when I can, I would give you anything, but sometimes I am worried that I am too stingy anymore.

Anyhow, I LOVE the good qualities here, I would think they apply to me, hopefully others would agree. And of course, I HATE the bad qualities. Bad qualities suck. I don't want to harbor insults, I'd rather let it go and forget. *pout*

Comments

Brandy said…
They're as applicable to you as to anyone else ;)
They're generalizations that don't *quite* describe all that is the Wonder of Desi.
*snugglepuff*

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.