But it was Sat. night, I guess that makes it all right...

I am so ready for a day off. When they called me Saturday to come in Sunday, they’d wanted me to stay from 12:00 to 8:00. By the time I called back, they said 4 -8.

I agreed, and then realized the bus stops running at 7 on Sundays. I called back and said I would come in 3 to 7, if they wanted, instead.

Got off the phone and started crying. I’ve just had enough and I’m tired. Plus, the not shopping thing worried me. It’s all fixable, but I was just hopeless at that point.

Ben listened to me blubber on, like the good boyfriend he is, and then we figured it out. He made me realize that we could just head to Safeway and get a little, enough to get us by. Not good for cash flow, but we have to eat, so fuck it.

I’m just glad that I don’t have to be here tomorrow. No posts tomorrow.

Like you are all so worried about that, huh? ;P

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
I'm worried about it.
I just did a bad thing, and I could take it back but I am trying not to. I asked Mags out on my blog.
Is that tacky?
SWSNBN said…
It's ok honey.

I think it'll work out. It can't be any worse than me asking Tony out and him thinking about it for months and then telling me I am too young.

You can do it!

When will he be in town again? We should have a night. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.