So I lied...
Even more annoying then the AudioBlogger thing are my co-workers.
Why do they wait until 6, when everyone else is gone to go...oh yeah, I need a break. Desiree, will you do my break?
I can't very well say no, when I am the ONLY one around. It sure doesn't matter that I might leap over the counter (ok, how am I kidding) and poke someone's eyes out.
I think I saw a bumper sticker once that said something like...
I don't suffer from PMS, I enjoy it.
I don't, and I'm not even sure it is PMS, doesn't that happen before the period? I think I am just extra annoyed due to being bloated and my tummy hurting like hell.
Why do they wait until 6, when everyone else is gone to go...oh yeah, I need a break. Desiree, will you do my break?
I can't very well say no, when I am the ONLY one around. It sure doesn't matter that I might leap over the counter (ok, how am I kidding) and poke someone's eyes out.
I think I saw a bumper sticker once that said something like...
I don't suffer from PMS, I enjoy it.
I don't, and I'm not even sure it is PMS, doesn't that happen before the period? I think I am just extra annoyed due to being bloated and my tummy hurting like hell.
Comments