Get a hair cut and get a real job

A came over Saturday and trimmed my hair. My bangs no longer hit the eyelid, which is nice. I don’t spend half my day shoving my hair back. Trimmed the ends, not much shorter. Prolly couldn’t even tell, but it feels nice. Apparently, I didn’t have as many split ends as I thought. Prolly due to not being much of a girl, really. No blow dryer or straightener, or even a damn curling iron.
I have some gel, just to keep the hair up, but I don’t “fry” my hair.

Twisted A’s arm to keep drinking and she ended up staying the night. Completely impromptu, but very nice. Most of my fun time isn’t exactly planned, sorry Jenn. I was thinking, gosh I should tell Ariel to bring Jenn along, but then I thought, yeah, like she wants to see my hair get cut.

And Ariel, I’ve tried to fix my hair, but it doesn’t fall as artfully as you managed. It’s just up, no cute blond parts peeking out on the top. I can’t make it work, dammit.

She told me over and over that I should wear my hair like that everyday. Well, if you fix my hair everyday, honey, I will wear it that way.
She also said over and over, “I’m drunk”. Little did I realize that Ariel rarely gets drunk at my house. She has some sense of moderation; I go balls to the wall. Now, I will know when she is drunk, cause she will tell me. It was SO CUTE!

Sorry you didn’t get laid for Egil’s weekend, but at least you got drunk, honey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.