Saturday Night Questions

To clarify, that Non-Avril song was definitely NOT Avril, Ariel.
It was Kelly Clarkson, although I couldn't tell you the song name.

And Mariah Carey's first album, titled Mariah Carey, came out in 1990. It did not have "Butterfly" on it. Butterfly was more R&B. The first album is more soft rock, IMHO.

It includes such songs as "Vision of Love", and "Someday".

Both great songs. Again, that's just my opinion.

Comments

Anonymous said…
that was the first CD i ever owned .. i loved her back then. now id like to kick her in the face :P
SWSNBN said…
I tried not to get pulled in to the new stuff, but I do like it still. I own far too many Mariah albums. I get pidheaded about my music, and I had to share.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.