Oh My God pt. 25
Ben taught Derek Magic.
Not magic tricks, but the card game Magic.
I had to try so hard not to say that he just set that boy up for beatings in high school.
Yes, I'm kind of a snob sometimes.
Derek loves it too. They played for hours yesterday.
Also, I thought I would let y'all know that recently I realized I can read upside down. Well I always knew I could, but I didn't realize I can do it so well, when some people can't.
Can you tell I was a nosy child?
Or that I always went to the back of the Encyclopedia Brown books and read the solution?
Not magic tricks, but the card game Magic.
I had to try so hard not to say that he just set that boy up for beatings in high school.
Yes, I'm kind of a snob sometimes.
Derek loves it too. They played for hours yesterday.
Also, I thought I would let y'all know that recently I realized I can read upside down. Well I always knew I could, but I didn't realize I can do it so well, when some people can't.
Can you tell I was a nosy child?
Or that I always went to the back of the Encyclopedia Brown books and read the solution?
Comments
I play Magic :(
I used to have quite the collection, a really amazing red/black and red/white deck. 'til i was broke and had to sell them.