Are you looking for this.....

I've got people looking at this from LiveJournal. Prolly from my profile, so that I could sign comments. Someday I might actually start that up and then people will be like....damn, do you ever stop updating? *laugh*

Nope, I don't.

Also, people are looking for some other things including, of course, the somewhere beyond the sea again.

Here's more:
Exclusively Adult Springfield Oregon
Porn Store Springfield Oregon - there's a surprise, I AM the porn store queen.
Favorite Past times
Foamy the Neurotic Squirrel

And my favorite....
Naughty, beautiful females...I have no idea where I rank on that list, it's prolly not appropriate to click on it at work. God knows what kinda results that comes up with.

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
*giggle*
I just searched "I'm the basketball" minus the word coach, and I'm number 20. You arent' even on the list. Woo-Hoo!!
SWSNBN said…
I see how it is....I am the Basketball!
AnywhereEden said…
oooh, I have a treat for you.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17138347688402513753

you are not the basketball, I'm sorry to say.
AnywhereEden said…
here's what I got:
You scored 100% knowledge!
Hey, you finished! Now...go away.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on knowledge
SWSNBN said…
Me TOO! Me TOO!
I'm so smart. Just think you wouldn't have got some of that if we hadn't made you watch the hynogerm one. :)

I AM good for something. *grin*
SWSNBN said…
AY! ><, screw you, I AM THE BASKETBALL!

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.