MADNESS!

Complete madness.

Inventory weekend is here. I'm here tonight until 9. Here tomorrow from 9:30 until 6:15.

Good news is I was expecting to be here until 8 tomorrow, but realized I don't need to be. Also, I get a ride to work and home! YAY!!

The talker is at it again. She says "we" all the time, like we are a couple.

And old co-worker of mine is working this weekend to help with inventory. I love her, she totally rocks cause she's kissed girls and is so much more in tune with me than these older people I work with. She used to do Tara's job, so they are pretty tight, as she trained her.

Tara was giving me crap about her being possesive when I was talking about lunching with them. The talker butts her nose in and starts talking about "us" having lunch. And how "we" would like to have lunch with them.

Then later, she is all like.....well, I don't think she wants "us" sitting with them for lunch. It's too bad, I really like Lauren and I wanted to talk to her.

I'm thinking, I am TOTALLY having lunch with them, and neither will care, but they don't like sitting with her. She's so damn negative. And delusional!

Comments

Brandy said…
haha... you didn't think she liked lunching with you, now she's being all possessive :)
that's awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.