Fuckers
Great, I've just been informed that since Saturday is my last day of the week, my overtime won't hit this paycheck. It will hit next paycheck.
No extra money for birthday, no extra money for playing.
Not that Derek deserves it. He's being a little demon. Telling us what he is gonna do and not gonna do.
The other day he kicked me. Not enough to hurt, but I thought we were over that. :(
So, now it's gonna be back to time outs for piddly little things, just so he knows I am totally serious. Hopefully his attitude will be in shape for Jake.
Not that he'll come back that way.
No extra money for birthday, no extra money for playing.
Not that Derek deserves it. He's being a little demon. Telling us what he is gonna do and not gonna do.
The other day he kicked me. Not enough to hurt, but I thought we were over that. :(
So, now it's gonna be back to time outs for piddly little things, just so he knows I am totally serious. Hopefully his attitude will be in shape for Jake.
Not that he'll come back that way.
Comments
I want to know who came up with these rules, cause they didn't tell me.
Of course that means he can find it, and it all comes back out in about 2 days.
He never sorts, but he has so many small things that I feel like I have to.
I am so obsessive compulsive sometimes. =)
Ok, I'm exagerrating, but it might have been months since he's seen them.
:)