Why do men do this?

Can ANYONE tell me why MEN ALWAYS SAY...oh yeah, I LOVE to go down on a girl.

But it's not like it happens EVERY time?

And if they loved it enough, wouldn't they do it as MUCH AS THEY COULD.

Is it just me?

Do all you women out there have a hard time getting your man outta there?

Cause I can't help but think they just SAY that.

Or maybe it's just me.

In completely unrelated news, I've introduced yet ANOTHER unsuspecting person to Micheal Buble. Jesse was like..DAMN YOU!. I'm not sure why. Something about the Van Morrison version SHOULD be better. I think I might love this guy a little. No, not Jesse, Micheal. Even though I don't do well with that name.

It's cocktail music that if FUCKING cool. It's not sad and depressing, which goes well with alcohol, right?

Comments

SWSNBN said…
Yeah well, ask a loaded question of the internet and risk getting mean ass answers.

It's all good. I know better, it was just something I was wondering.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.