BOYS!

They are being annoying and playing crappy video games that I hate. So I shall steal these from Karina and answer them. (the cat is STILL outside :s)

Here are ten questions put together for me to get to know you better. Answer, then repost in your journal if you like. :)

1) What's the best compliment anyone could give you?

Jared (the pig) actually complimented me once about how he didn't think I would make a good mother, but he was wrong.

2) What material thing will you never give up?

My Cds. I have LOVED them since I got my first one. I bought it even before I had a CD player. It was a dollar and it was the Soundtrack to the Crow. All I cared about was it had Dead Souls on it. And I love me some NIN.

3) What's one thing you'll never do again?

Go out with anyone who can't take care of themselves on a regular basis.

4) What's your nickname?

Des, for the most part. It's easy. And that's what nicknames are all about.

5) What's the biggest misperception people have about you?

That I am stuck up. Apparently, in high school, I was not very approachable, by the people I hang out with now.

What they don't know is that I affected this "air" of being too cool for school in the hopes I would be COOL.

I would NEVER be a teenager again.

6) What embarrasses you?

Farting in public.....Maybe that I tend to run on at the mouth. Just on and on about bullshit.

7) What's your favorite curse word? Why?


FUCK! It's my VERY favorite. Favorite activity and favorite cuss word, all wrapped up in one. :)

8) What's the best/worst quality you inherited from your parents?


Best:
I got my mom's reading ability. She was CRAZY about the reading. I've been trying to be as insane about it. I've fallen behind. I don't read before bed every night like I used to. The TV has put an end to that. :s

Worst:
I yell, too much. I've been working on it. I don't want to be the yeller.

It's just not right.

9) What do you want to do before you die?

I want to visit my relatives who all live so far away. :(

10) Would you date yourself? Why or why not?

Probably not. I tend to be a little dramatic and crazy. I am too often convinced that ANYTHING ANYONE MIGHT BE SAYING IS ALL ABOUT ME.

Yes, I AM paranoid. Just because I think they are out to get me, doesn't mean they aren't.

It's that simple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.