The Tooth Fairy??

The kid lost another tooth the other day.

More like he pulled out another tooth.

I got it all set up, in an envelope and I wrote "Tooth Fairy" on it, in my almost cursive writing.

The kid looks at me...and in all seriousness, goes....

"Do you think the tooth fairy can read cursive?"

"Yeah, I think she might."

"Well, I'm just saying, it's kinda light and it's in cursive."

I was like...."Well, she IS a little magical right? How else would she know your tooth was gone? And how could she come and get it? I think she'll know that this envelope is for her."

The funniest thing about it?

I ALMOST FORGOT. I remembered that morning and had to run in and be VEWWY quiet and take his tooth.

And he got another dollar. Between his left over birthday money and the new dollar, the kid has FAR more disposable income than I do. There is something SO wrong with that. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.