Warm and fuzzy.

I've spent all day wrapped in a blanket. And a robe. Since the blanket won't work here at the chair, I have to have something.

I actually got to WATCH some movies today! With the boy gone, I can totally use the digital cable and fully appreciate the HBO.

I know the Mel Gibson's gotten wierd lately, but there was NOTHING wrong with him in Lethal Weapon 2.

"Do you KNOW what happens at the drive-thru?"
"They FUCK you at the drive-thru!"

Or ANY of the Lethal Weapon movies. It's so NICE to be able to watch a movie and hear FUCK! It's a good cuss word.

Then I saw the end of 50 First Dates. It was kinda sad, but the end was nice. And Adam Sandler cracks my shit up. Every time.

And the VERY end of Gremlins. That movie scared the SHIT outta me when I was six. I was CONVINCED they were gonna hide in my Grandma's washer, so they could multiply. This might have been when my worrying about things under my bed started. I'm SO glad my bed is right on the ground. Nothing can get underneath it. And cut me with a knife.

Yes, I DO worry about such things. I used to jump as far across the room as I could get from the bed, JUST so those things under there couldn't get my ankles.

Comments

Floyd's Lists said…
Again, Floyd would be happy to get you the phone number of a really good therapist.
SWSNBN said…
I liked scary movies as a child.

But they FREAKED me the hell out when I was alone later.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.