Since no one else has posted anything new

I guess I shall.

Only problem? Not sure what I have to say. It's only three more days until Friday!

When I DON'T HAVE TO WORK. I'm gonna clean like a maniac.
Starting Thursday night. That way there is less to do Friday.

It's FUCKING COLD outside. It's kinda cold inside, seeing as how we don't keep the heat very high.

I'm enjoying General Hospital. This crash thing is crazy as fuck. I just hope that Manny bastard gets shot. I'm not TOTALLY hating the new Carly.(BUT I DO MISS THE OLD CARLY. I just saw an ad for her on "Freddie". Like I care. I MISS YOU SECOND CARLY. I'll be DAMNED if I can remember her name right now. I'm sorry.

Not that she's had much content, seeing as how she is STILL crazy.

WARNING - TMI to follow.

I have a new bump. ON THE OTHER SIDE. WHAT THE FUCK! That one I could deal with. But there appears to be one right above THE button. IT HURTS! It got poked the other day, when I was exercising *wink* and it's been VERY painful ever since. It's right there and EVERYTHING seems to push on it. I would like to know HOW THE FUCK SO MANY OIL GLANDS DECIDED TO REVOLT AT THE SAME TIME??

What the fuck did I do to deserve this? I CAN'T pop them. I did make sure they look ok. Everything looks fine. I just hope to hell one of them isn't REALLY an ingrown hair. Cause that is something I SHOULD pop.

It hurts to sit, it hurts to have my legs closed. It hurts when I roll over in my sleep.

But that's OK, cause TODAY is halfway through my week!!!

Comments

Floyd's Lists said…
Crotch bumps aside, what the fuck do you mean "since no one else has posted anything new"? Floyd has a new entry today. Is Floyd nobody?

Sheesh!
SWSNBN said…
Yeah, me too. This is crap. I'm sorry about your tummy.

Stupid Bitch? The one who was screwing with your lists and putting personal information on?
Or Stupid Bitch as in....GODDAMN THIS PERIOD! :)
Not sure, so I thought I'd ask.

My mind, body, and soul disagree when I need to clean house. :)

Did I ever link to the PMS stream of conciousness thing? Cause it was FUNNY.
SWSNBN said…
I read that before I posted this this morning. At least most of it. You added Whoopi right? And I can't remember if Soccor mom's were there. But I DO know the Gun Control thing was there before and I remember it because of the Hitler thing.

I DO read. I read a lot.
SWSNBN said…
Yuck.

People suck.
Unfortunately.
SWSNBN said…
I wrote that this morning. I read your thing last night.

I think I'm obsessive compulsive. I finish through my list and start at the beginning again. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.