I've been avoiding again.

Everything really.

I did not even LOOK at the computer yesterday. I'm outta control. I sit on this thing for HOURS. Playing games, reading, or blogging.

But it's not just you, dear blog and loyal readers. I've been avoiding the Hotmail again too. I have 10 FUCKING pages of email.

That's AFTER I went through and weeded out spam.

Now don't go thinking I'm all special and people really LOVE me and send me email all the time.

The truth is, I've signed up to take surveys and get "points". Do these points ever come in handy?

Yes, sometimes.

Sometimes, they actually pay out. And I figure, it's only time right?

GODDAMN, SO MANY SURVEYS.

And I just avoid them, cause I KNOW they will take too much time. Time when I could be playing the games. Or blogging.

And then they expire. It's pointless.

Am I gonna get myself out of these surveys?

Probably not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.