Tagged by Zilla, question from Cheryl
Her challenge to everyone: if you HAD to wake up tomorrow as a character of the opposite sex, who would you want to be?
Hmm,
This is hard. I'm not sure I've EVER wanted to be a man. Except that one time during the month when all girls would like to be ANYTHING but a girl.
The girliest man I can be??
Maybe. Let me see what that comes up with.
Not much, really.
Instead, I shall say....I would like to be Heath Ledger.
Cause he is HOT and gets to kiss the cute girls in his movies.

God...DO I LOVE JULIA STILES???
Yes, I do. I have a major crush.
And she doesn't even have boobs. :)
That's ok in her case.
I'm sorry, Zilla. I don't know if he is ANYTHING like me. Maybe hotness isn't the best thing to base this on.
Ok, so going by books I read and his general attitude, I think I would be more like this guy...

That's Mr. Bruce Campbell up there. He's pretty yummy. And he's a sarcastic person, like me.
Anyone who wants to, consider yourself tagged. I hate singling out one person. :s
Hmm,
This is hard. I'm not sure I've EVER wanted to be a man. Except that one time during the month when all girls would like to be ANYTHING but a girl.
The girliest man I can be??
Maybe. Let me see what that comes up with.
Not much, really.
Instead, I shall say....I would like to be Heath Ledger.
Cause he is HOT and gets to kiss the cute girls in his movies.
God...DO I LOVE JULIA STILES???
Yes, I do. I have a major crush.
And she doesn't even have boobs. :)
That's ok in her case.
I'm sorry, Zilla. I don't know if he is ANYTHING like me. Maybe hotness isn't the best thing to base this on.
Ok, so going by books I read and his general attitude, I think I would be more like this guy...
That's Mr. Bruce Campbell up there. He's pretty yummy. And he's a sarcastic person, like me.
Anyone who wants to, consider yourself tagged. I hate singling out one person. :s
Comments
Des! Your tastes in music certainly are diverse! Did you have a musical family?
Yeah, well that was the best reasoning I could come up with.
If you mean musical as in, my mom listened to country and classic rock, and my aunts listened to things like Madonna. And introduced me to them.
I think it all comes down to a LOT of influences. I had a teenage step sister, and MTV had JUST started.
So, music was and is ALWAYS a big deal to me.
My Dad tells me that I used to watch the Thriller video, from behind the couch, so that I could "hide". My mom tells me that I used to go around saying...You all think Micheal Jackson is a boy, but I KNOW he is a girl.
I must have been young. I could TOTALLY see this outta a six year old. :)