Song of the Day 11/18/05
I know, I DIDN'T BLOG AT ALL YESTERDAY. I got home and found out that Jake IS coming down on Saturday. Jesse prolly told him about the party. I should know better than to invite Jesse. Then I cleaned a little. Then I got caught up in the magic that is CSI.
I'm dedicating my song of the day to Karina today. Who often blogs about how if she just keeps breathing, everything will be fine. Or something to that effect. So, of course, this song reminded me of that.
Keep Breathing
Garbage
She's not the kind of girl
Who likes to tell the world
About the way she feels about herself
She takes a little time
In making up her mind
She doesn't want to fight against the tide
And lately,
I'm not the only one
I say never trust anyone
Always the one who has to drag her down
Maybe you'll get what you want this time around
Can't bear to face the truth
So sick, he cannot move
And when it hurts he takes it out on you
And lately,
I'm not the only one
I say never trust anyone
Always the one who has to drag her down
Maybe you'll get what you want this time around
The trick is to keep breathing
The trick is to keep breathing
She knows the human heart
And how to read the stars
Now everything's about to fall apart
I won't be the one who's going to let you down
Maybe you'll get what you want this time around
(The trick is to keep breathing)
I won't be the one who's going to let you down
(The trick is to keep breathing)
Maybe you'll get what you want this time around
The trick is to keep breathing
The trick is to keep breathing
The trick is to keep breathing
The trick is to keep breathing
The trick is to keep breathing
The trick is to keep breathing
The trick is to keep breathing
I'm dedicating my song of the day to Karina today. Who often blogs about how if she just keeps breathing, everything will be fine. Or something to that effect. So, of course, this song reminded me of that.
Keep Breathing
Garbage
She's not the kind of girl
Who likes to tell the world
About the way she feels about herself
She takes a little time
In making up her mind
She doesn't want to fight against the tide
And lately,
I'm not the only one
I say never trust anyone
Always the one who has to drag her down
Maybe you'll get what you want this time around
Can't bear to face the truth
So sick, he cannot move
And when it hurts he takes it out on you
And lately,
I'm not the only one
I say never trust anyone
Always the one who has to drag her down
Maybe you'll get what you want this time around
The trick is to keep breathing
The trick is to keep breathing
She knows the human heart
And how to read the stars
Now everything's about to fall apart
I won't be the one who's going to let you down
Maybe you'll get what you want this time around
(The trick is to keep breathing)
I won't be the one who's going to let you down
(The trick is to keep breathing)
Maybe you'll get what you want this time around
The trick is to keep breathing
The trick is to keep breathing
The trick is to keep breathing
The trick is to keep breathing
The trick is to keep breathing
The trick is to keep breathing
The trick is to keep breathing
Comments
Floyd has absolutely no idea who Jake is, other than Elwood's brother.
Floyd has absolutely no idea who Karina is, other than she is a woman who writes about the woes of life.
Floyd is concerned about these ladies, as their moods and lyrics are of the melancholy sort. Although this is not Floyd's normal modus operandi, Floyd wishes to extend the gift of music to these two apparently downtrodden ladies.
Email a destination to Floyd at floydslists@hotmail.com and Floyd will send you some more cheerful music courtesy of his asshole brother. He's an incredible douchebag, but he does make some pretty decent tunes.
Jake is my kid's dad. He annoys me. I can't deal with him very well. ;s
Karina is wonderful and I only mentioned it made me think of her cause when she writes sometimes and she's had a hard day, she types in.."Keep breathing."
I only like that music sometimes. I have more, cheerier music. I have ALL sorts of music. But I REALLY liked this music as a teenager cause I was melodramatic.
Is your brother in law anyone I would have heard of? Just wondering.
http://rantsandrefinements.blogspot.com/
That's too bad that someone hurt his feelings. I just be mean back. :)