Too lazy...
For my song of the day.
I had a REALLY good night last night. I got to see Jenn and Orion was cute as can be. Karina came over later, she played SCRABBLE with me and Ariel.
And I WON! I almost never win. :)
Ariel also brought me cheese! Havarti, something new, and DAMN good. All creamy and sharp. And Karina brought sushis.
Spicy sushi. It was YUMMY.
I got the house back to being sewi-clean. Thank god for paper plates and plastic cups. It was SUPER easy to clean it up. Derek was all set by the time Jake got here. They left around 1 or 1:30. I couldn't remember if I had actually SAID Happy Birthday today. It IS his birthday, after all. I had also neglected to mention to Jake that I hadn't fed him lunch. I had visions of him starving and remember FOREVER about how I didn't say Happy Birthday that ONE birthday and how I was just a HORRIBLE mom.
So, I called when I knew they would be in Portland and explained and Jake was like...yeah, I asked him and he said he was hungry, so we stopped for lunch. :) BIG relief. And I got to say Happy Birthday. So, I feel better.
I had a REALLY good night last night. I got to see Jenn and Orion was cute as can be. Karina came over later, she played SCRABBLE with me and Ariel.
And I WON! I almost never win. :)
Ariel also brought me cheese! Havarti, something new, and DAMN good. All creamy and sharp. And Karina brought sushis.
Spicy sushi. It was YUMMY.
I got the house back to being sewi-clean. Thank god for paper plates and plastic cups. It was SUPER easy to clean it up. Derek was all set by the time Jake got here. They left around 1 or 1:30. I couldn't remember if I had actually SAID Happy Birthday today. It IS his birthday, after all. I had also neglected to mention to Jake that I hadn't fed him lunch. I had visions of him starving and remember FOREVER about how I didn't say Happy Birthday that ONE birthday and how I was just a HORRIBLE mom.
So, I called when I knew they would be in Portland and explained and Jake was like...yeah, I asked him and he said he was hungry, so we stopped for lunch. :) BIG relief. And I got to say Happy Birthday. So, I feel better.
Comments
I think Floyd probably doesn't do tuna taco either! ;)
Yes, seaweed. And crab...and like a crab salad filling.
It was spicy and yummy.
Or Floyd's wife.