Boring

I'm boring today. I've done laundry and dishes and just a bunch of crap.

We tried to watch Denis Leary last night, but I am lame and feel asleep.

I've had a boring small weekend.

I'm just being lazy now. Switching laundry out.
Playing computer games.

At least I didn't HAVE to do anything today. That makes me feel good. I CAN be lazy and it's ok.

I'm trying to watch the soap opera and Family Guy. At the same time. It's not really working. And, of course, typing as well. Cause I felt like something was needed. But nothing terribly entertaining happens to me when I am at home.

Unless I have visitors, but none this weekend. Oh well. Soon enough.

TWO WEEKS PEOPLE. OK??

I want to see you, or I shall be butthurt.

Unless you have a REALLY good reason for not coming and having fun with me. :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.