I know and I'm sorry.
I've not been blogging at all this weekend. I wish I could say that I've been productive. But that's not the case.
I've just been laying around. I'm tired. I sat in the bath, shaved and all that.
Then I "exercised" (that's just what I'm gonna call it) and now my legs hurt.
My tummy too, but I have to say that I am IMPRESSED with myself.
My ass hurts too. I need to clean.
I need to clean a bunch.
Party is less than a week away.
I will see you all then.
I've just been laying around. I'm tired. I sat in the bath, shaved and all that.
Then I "exercised" (that's just what I'm gonna call it) and now my legs hurt.
My tummy too, but I have to say that I am IMPRESSED with myself.
My ass hurts too. I need to clean.
I need to clean a bunch.
Party is less than a week away.
I will see you all then.
Comments