Thank GOD

Jesse is gone.

I can only take small doses of that boy.

Ariel has ruined me....she comes over, has MAYBE one drink and hangs out with me for nothing.

Jesse comes over, HAS to be trashed and then starts again in the morning. Without asking for the first drink I might add.

Then he whined at me until I gave him a beer. And tried to tell me that he DIDN'T even have that much the night before.

He finished the vodka basically. And I had at least half a bottle left.

Anyhow, he left, after saying maybe he would stay longer, and I was like.....not if you ask me for another beer cause it ain't gonna happen.

When people whine at me, I am SO MUCH MORE LIKELY to be a bitch about it.

Cause don't whine at me. DAMN!

I slept late, it's gonna be hard to fall asleep terribly early tonight, but I have to work tomorrow, so I better get to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.