Feelings, nothing more than feelings...

Jake got someone else pregnant. On purpose.

It's a little strange to know they finally succeeded. I'm glad for her, cause I know that she doesn't have a whole lot of time in which she can get pregnant.

I'm also a little sorry for her. She's gonna have to deal with Jake while being pregnant. And I know ALL about that. It wasn't a pleasant ordeal for the most part.

Not that he knows that. He prolly thought it went well. And the pregnancy did, just not the hormones.

In somewhat related news, Derek's facial expressions remind me more and more of Jake. He'll do something and I'll be shocked anew by how much he looks like him. When he was a baby, he looked more like my side of the family and myself as a baby, but now....

It's just strange, is all I'm saying. Things are strange all around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.