I have NO idea what is going on here.
I've been listening to wierd music lately.
Like stuff like Van Morrison and Supertramp. And Micheal Buble who reminds me off Frank Sinatra.
WHY DOES IT REMIND ME OF FIFTIES STYLE MUSIC?
The songs in particular?
Well,
Moondance (obviously)
Goodbye Stranger
The Logical Song
And the Micheal Buble songs are all covers. At least the ones that I know.
He's got a GREAT voice. I'm a little amazed that I am digging on this kinda music.
Like stuff like Van Morrison and Supertramp. And Micheal Buble who reminds me off Frank Sinatra.
WHY DOES IT REMIND ME OF FIFTIES STYLE MUSIC?
The songs in particular?
Well,
Moondance (obviously)
Goodbye Stranger
The Logical Song
And the Micheal Buble songs are all covers. At least the ones that I know.
He's got a GREAT voice. I'm a little amazed that I am digging on this kinda music.
Comments