My Problem at work

I am goal oriented.

I need a goal. I need a purpose. I get in trouble when I don't have a purpose.
It just happens.

I'm working on it. But I just don't have a set goal all the time. I mean....sure, I've got this one solved and an "invoice" written up. But then I just move on to the next one. And it's just monotonous after awhile.

I don't know....there's no time frame. Sometimes, I just set my own goals and then I'm good. I got something I'm working towards. Sometimes all I can come up with each day is.....It's one day closer to the weekend. I just gotta get up and go and I'm halfway there. So far, that's working.

I feel more helpful, more in tune, more friendly. More smiley, more accomplished. I send out a nice em-ail to people when I am done working with them. Sometimes they e-mail back and it's always pleasant small talk. It's good for relations, if nothing else. Especially the ones I talk to or e-mail often.

And it's just easier to be at work when I am pleasant. Then other people are more pleasant. And while I'm being productive. Cause every so often, we get a "play" day and get to relax a little and socialize a bit. Especially with the holidays coming up.

It's nice to have goals.

Maybe I should set myself a certain number of stuff to resolve during the week. Sometimes I might not be able to, but most weeks I should. Knowing that I have Friday off this week, it's that much easier to get to the end of the week. I'm excited for the party. I'm excited to start getting ready. More goals? Perhaps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.