It's Meme TIME!

Another meme via 'Zilla via Mad Baggage.

Google images of:

The name of the town where you were born

The name of the town where you live now

Your name

Your grandmother's name (just pick one)

Your favorite food

Your favorite drink

Your favorite song

Your favorite smell

I'm gonna copy Zilla and put my pictures down here. I'm not sure if we were supposed to take the first picture you get, or the one you like the most. I'm gonna put the one I like the most.

The name of the town where you were born - Denver. I think, it's NOT my fault if I am wrong.



The name of the town where you live now -
Springfield - Ok, so I put OR in, to narrow it down. My first and FAVORITE image was actually not the city of Springfield. Does it still count?



Your name - Desiree, of course. WHOA BABY! She's HOT!



Your grandmother's name (just pick one) - I'm gonna go with Joyce, cause I LOVE my grandma Joyce. I miss her.



Your favorite food - I gotta pick ONE?? Ummmm. I guess MELTED CHEESE. Finding a YUMMY picture of just plain melted cheese is impossible. This was the best I could get.



Your favorite drink - White Chocolate Mocha!!!



Your favorite song - Hmmm. Right now? Always? Cause I just don't know. Let's go with Somewhere out There.



Your favorite smell - Vanilla. I KNOW that's ironic, somehow. It's a VANILLA flower!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.