Research

In trying to see who had been to my site a bunch yesterday, I came across one IP address in particular.

Prolly the same person who took a bunch of my FRIEND'S names and left comments for them.

I could be wrong, but whoever it was, spent a HELL of a lot of time here yesterday.

I'm thinking it's cause they have far too much time on their hands and they can't make their own blog. They can't put themselves out there. Only cowards comment anonymously.

Cause then they might get some nasty comments and god forbid THEY be criticized.

Anyhow, this was the IP address that kept coming up.

Domain Name (Unknown)
IP Address 159.251.88.# (University Medical Center)
ISP University Medical Center
Location
Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : Missouri
City : Saint Louis
Lat/Long : 38.6254, -90.2681 (Map)

Someone apparently using a public computer, or their own personal one.

I don't know, MAYBE whoever left the mean comments has enough sense to BLOCK their IP address, but seeing how VERY original they are (/sarcasm), I don't think so.

Anyhow, if this is wrong, and it's someone who isn't a mean cowardly bastard, please set me straight.

Otherwise, just know that I shall censor ANY and ALL comments. Especially mean spirited ones intended only to try and shame me into feeling bad about myself.

It's fun to delete your comments.

I thought about deleting them and adding my own using the same names, just cause I can. But then it will never end.

I WILL, however, be keeping an eye out for this IP and seeing how it corresponds with any foul comments.

Coincidentally enough, looking at the comment times, they match up pretty fucking well. At least I have some idea that it was prolly all ONE mean person, instead of a bunch.

Sorry about your life, sorry you have no friends, and (my favorite) SORRY ABOUT YOUR PENIS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.