WOW
Kid's birthday is only two weekends away.
I need to start getting stuff cleaned. Cause we ALL know how many breaks I take. *wink*
The other day he was sitting on the couch and he puts his leg over his shoulder.
Like behind him and over his shoulder. He's VERY flexible I guess.
I'll have to get him to show you, it's funny. I don't think I've been this delighted over a stupid human trick since he could stick his feet in his mouth and suck on them.
And that's just NOT cute anymore. It's one thing when he was 6 months old.
I need to start getting stuff cleaned. Cause we ALL know how many breaks I take. *wink*
The other day he was sitting on the couch and he puts his leg over his shoulder.
Like behind him and over his shoulder. He's VERY flexible I guess.
I'll have to get him to show you, it's funny. I don't think I've been this delighted over a stupid human trick since he could stick his feet in his mouth and suck on them.
And that's just NOT cute anymore. It's one thing when he was 6 months old.
Comments