Freaky Friday

It was strange all day. Cause not many people work the day after the Thanksgiving. So, it was wierd. Less people = me thinking it's a Saturday or Sunday.

I have to be back Sunday, but that's ok. I decided to make use of the GOBS of alcohol left over from the party that wasn't a huge party *grin*.

I invited Jesse over. Cause he's ok, sometimes.

Tonight has been FUCKING FUNNY. First, he pet (petted ???) a cat and it followed him to my house. It's been meowing at the door since he got here at nine.

I'm a heartless bitch to think this is funny, right?

Except, I would be crueler to take it in and subject it to Derek. It's a big cat, so it's not like it's gonna die out there. It must have survived somehow.

My whole point of this post was to talk about the wierd conversations I have with people when I've been drinking. I told people I was "moist" last weekend.

This weekend, the topic of choice is masturbation. I didn't even start it. I SWEAR. Jesse was talking about donating fluid for money and I was like.....hmm, where have you all masturbated. Cause they were talking about it being weird in a doctor's office.

I WIN! I've masturbated in the strangest place. This makes me strangely proud.

After a bit, I was TRYING to beat them with my stories.

I looked at Ben and I was like....I've done it with you in bed next to me.

Jesse - completely deadpan - says - Well, of course.

Everytime I sleep next to Ben, I jack off.

I took a picture of Jesse after that and then wrote out the sentence, so I know how to caption it and took a picture of that.

Then I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF. So much so, that I HAD to type that all out, even though I am drunk and typing is hard Y'ALL!

Anyhow, in other, totally un-related news, my RSS feed for Doxie isn't working. I've had to actually go and LOOK at the site to see new stuff *gasp*.

Does this make up for not posting?

Good drunk blogging?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.