*beam*
I am TOTALLY stealing the beam thing from Karina.
:p
THE BUMP IS NOW A NON-BUMP!
I am normal again.
At least as normal as I get. ;)
(DAMMIT MARCI, grab that boy and kiss him. Screw Hugh! What the fuck kinda name is Hugh Hughes anyhow? BASTARDS! GET MARCIE AND MICHEAL BACK TOGETHER. YOU HAD TO WRITE THE STUPID "SOUL" STORY AND IF THEY AREN'T TOGETHER THAT WHOLE FUCKING STORY WAS POINTLESS AS WELL AS A LOT UNBELIAVABLE. /rant)
Anyhow, YAY for NO BUMPS.
See you guys on Saturday the 19th. I STILL didn't really get anyone giving me times here. What works for you? I'm thinking it's gonna have to be a night thing. Like after dinner, cause Ariel works and I need her help to get stuff.
:p
THE BUMP IS NOW A NON-BUMP!
I am normal again.
At least as normal as I get. ;)
(DAMMIT MARCI, grab that boy and kiss him. Screw Hugh! What the fuck kinda name is Hugh Hughes anyhow? BASTARDS! GET MARCIE AND MICHEAL BACK TOGETHER. YOU HAD TO WRITE THE STUPID "SOUL" STORY AND IF THEY AREN'T TOGETHER THAT WHOLE FUCKING STORY WAS POINTLESS AS WELL AS A LOT UNBELIAVABLE. /rant)
Anyhow, YAY for NO BUMPS.
See you guys on Saturday the 19th. I STILL didn't really get anyone giving me times here. What works for you? I'm thinking it's gonna have to be a night thing. Like after dinner, cause Ariel works and I need her help to get stuff.
Comments
Ummm, I don't know otherwise. Any gaming shop and that packs are 3.50 - 4 bucks a pack.
It's entirely up to you. I would like to have you at the later adult thing. I wish that I could do the kid one earlier. That would give people a chance to take kids home if they want to. But I don't know if I can get at all done earlier. And I'm afraid people will not want to come ALL the way back out here after taking kids home.
I know, I know, I live too far away, as Ariel tells me. She says I need to live by you guys. But the rent is cheap and Derek likes his school.
I'll miss you. Any chance we could borrow your boy child next weekend for a sleepover?
Or are you getting ready all ready?
Maybe after you get back? Derek would like MUCHLY to hang out with your boy child.
All of the family is welcome. :)