She Don't Know She's Beautiful
No one really likes someone who is stuck up, right?
Like I don't have ANY friend who are stuck up, at all. I'm serious.
You'd think there'd be at least one, but nope.
And it made me think today that I'm not sure ANY of them know how pretty they are. All of my female friends are SO PRETTY.
I think so, anyhow. I guess I'm not exactly stuck up myself.
I'm working on it though.
Ariel mentioned to me last weekend that she thought I looked different. Like I was losing weight. I don't think that was EXACTLY what was said, but that was the gist of it.
When we got home and decided that Rum and Cokes were in order, I decided to buy half and half cola. Then the last time, I asked the boy to buy me diet.
Cause I don't drink soda a LOT, but when I do, it's usually in a fairly large quantity. Cause I can drink my rum and cokes pretty fucking fast sometimes.
It's just another little change, we'll see if it pans out.
Also, with all the walking, I'm just feeling REALLY good about myself. Which is what really counts right? That you feel good and proud of yourself?
Umm, but not conceited? I'm not sure that this all ties together the way I wanted it too.
Basically, I just want everyone to know that they are pretty. Cause you ALL are.
*smooches*
Like I don't have ANY friend who are stuck up, at all. I'm serious.
You'd think there'd be at least one, but nope.
And it made me think today that I'm not sure ANY of them know how pretty they are. All of my female friends are SO PRETTY.
I think so, anyhow. I guess I'm not exactly stuck up myself.
I'm working on it though.
Ariel mentioned to me last weekend that she thought I looked different. Like I was losing weight. I don't think that was EXACTLY what was said, but that was the gist of it.
When we got home and decided that Rum and Cokes were in order, I decided to buy half and half cola. Then the last time, I asked the boy to buy me diet.
Cause I don't drink soda a LOT, but when I do, it's usually in a fairly large quantity. Cause I can drink my rum and cokes pretty fucking fast sometimes.
It's just another little change, we'll see if it pans out.
Also, with all the walking, I'm just feeling REALLY good about myself. Which is what really counts right? That you feel good and proud of yourself?
Umm, but not conceited? I'm not sure that this all ties together the way I wanted it too.
Basically, I just want everyone to know that they are pretty. Cause you ALL are.
*smooches*
Comments
(Wow, that sounded totally VALLEY GIRL in my head.)
Thanks for the hair compliment. I like my hair. I need to get it trimmed more often and I think it would be even healthier. And, hopefully, thereby softer.
Until I do something stupid like bleach parts of it again. :p