What is Vanilla?
This is a point of contention lately. See this post here for some background.
I think it deserves it's own post though. Not just a long confusing comment. I went to bed thinking about being Vanilla last night.
This conversation started before I was in on it, but I got clued in Sunday. As we were leaving Tammy's, I asked Ben if he thought we were Vanilla (notice how I said "we", on purpose, I am an open minded girl, if he had some ideas to share about things to do, I am ALL for it) and he said....well...We DON'T do the butt sex.
Would that make me chocolate? Sorry, terribly bad joke.
If butt sex is his idea of not being vanilla, then I am GLAD to be vanilla. It's just not my thing.
My definition of vanilla (as I said in the comments on the post above) would be missionary position, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, at night, with the lights off and under the blankets. But maybe the is TOO vanilla.
I do have a tattoo and a piercing in my tit. I also watch porn. I like to be bit and spanked. I like a little bit of pain. I like to look at bewbs. I'm willing to try almost anything. I wouldn't call that vanilla. But other people might.
By my definition, I don't think ANYONE I know would fall into the vanilla category. Which I like.
Another person's definition might be that you are vanilla if you have sex with the same person every day. Even if you do it swinging from the chandelier.
Yet another person's definition could be that you don't have sex with squirrels. Which, again, count me out.
Color me happy to be vanilla by anyone's definition besides my own.
I'm just glad I defined what Ben meant. Sure, butt sex might have just been the first thing that popped into his head. But going along those lines, I would be happy to be vanilla.
How can anyone be anything other then vanilla if people all define it differently?
What's your definition?
If there are ANY men reading this, I want your definition too. I would like to know if vanilla equals out to ONE thing for everyone, or if their is a broader definition.
I'm curious as to if women define it differently. I guess we'll see.
I think it deserves it's own post though. Not just a long confusing comment. I went to bed thinking about being Vanilla last night.
This conversation started before I was in on it, but I got clued in Sunday. As we were leaving Tammy's, I asked Ben if he thought we were Vanilla (notice how I said "we", on purpose, I am an open minded girl, if he had some ideas to share about things to do, I am ALL for it) and he said....well...We DON'T do the butt sex.
Would that make me chocolate? Sorry, terribly bad joke.
If butt sex is his idea of not being vanilla, then I am GLAD to be vanilla. It's just not my thing.
My definition of vanilla (as I said in the comments on the post above) would be missionary position, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, at night, with the lights off and under the blankets. But maybe the is TOO vanilla.
I do have a tattoo and a piercing in my tit. I also watch porn. I like to be bit and spanked. I like a little bit of pain. I like to look at bewbs. I'm willing to try almost anything. I wouldn't call that vanilla. But other people might.
By my definition, I don't think ANYONE I know would fall into the vanilla category. Which I like.
Another person's definition might be that you are vanilla if you have sex with the same person every day. Even if you do it swinging from the chandelier.
Yet another person's definition could be that you don't have sex with squirrels. Which, again, count me out.
Color me happy to be vanilla by anyone's definition besides my own.
I'm just glad I defined what Ben meant. Sure, butt sex might have just been the first thing that popped into his head. But going along those lines, I would be happy to be vanilla.
How can anyone be anything other then vanilla if people all define it differently?
What's your definition?
If there are ANY men reading this, I want your definition too. I would like to know if vanilla equals out to ONE thing for everyone, or if their is a broader definition.
I'm curious as to if women define it differently. I guess we'll see.
Comments
Does that help?
I don't know if you're vanilla- I've never fucked you :)
*kisses*
One step at a time, right?
I like your definition. Though blood kinda scares me.
Sex screaming, or I'm being hurt screaming?