Well, I answered this for 3 people and now I'm curious.
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want, either good or bad.
When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.
When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.
Comments
It IS a little planned. =)
Canada, eh? Canada is COOL! Probably freezing though huh? Brr
Mom - HAHAHAHAHAHA. That's great. Breezy didn't know I was EVER with Jake, but I am known as the girl who fucked Jake. In all honesty, other girls did it too.(or at least that's what he SAID) I am just the only one with the "proof".
The whole thing was quite the soap opera. Sleeping with and having a kid with a married man. It's really no wonder that I'm known as that. *laugh*
She would tell everyone that he beat her up too. (He told me he DID shove her outta the way, but he didn't BEAT her) Silver didn't know him and knew me. So I ran into her and I was with him and I was introducing them (Cause I am a GOOD girl like that...HEY, QUIT LAUGHING. :p)
and she was like....wait, THIS is Jake? I was like.....uh huh. She's like the one who used to be with Erica? I was like....yeah.
And she busted up laughing. She was like....HE beat her up?? Am I supposed to believe that?
What clinched it was ThatGirl, who got off the bus one day and we BOTH knew her and started talking to her.
I can't make that conversation easily either. But when I knew that you knew her, I knew you had to be a good person.
That was SO LONG AGO. O_o
I MISS you still. Sorry I was so antsy last time. I just wanted to make sure the kid had enough time to get it all done before bed.
Cause he has to have just enough sleep, or else he is a grump all day.
Kids ARE SO MUCH FUN SOMETIMES! :p
I do not remember much about the walk home, only that there were STICKS in someone's yard.
And I NEEDED to take one home with me.
THAT WAS MUCH FUN.
Besides the passing out, not remembering how I cussed everything out. :s
That's less funny.
We need to do that again sometime.
I do need to go again. I need to do it when I have a day off on Tuesday. Cause then it wouldn't matter about my impulsive drinking at the bar.
:)
And I'm not quite to singing without drinking yet.
I DID buy a magnet that says.."Excessive drinking may cause karaoke." :)