More bus stories..

So, we miss our bus and decide to catch the Thurston and walk to the house from the Springfield Station.

We get on the bus and have to go WAY to the back. We're sitting down and the bus is starting when this tweeker next to us starts talking about fuck this and shit that. And all sorts of nasty ass language. My KID is sitting right next to me, you fucking idiot.

He goes on and on about how much he hates Eugene. "Cause of people who look like that (pointing to a "hippy type")." I glare a bit and when he asks me what? I'm like...my kid is right here, could you watch your language?
He appears apologetic and says sure.

Not five minutes later, he starts up again. So, Ben looks at him and says."Seriously, the kid is right here. Can you watch your language?"

The guy (trying to be funny???? Or high on crack) says.. "Watch your language!"

Ben just looks at him like what? And he tries to say something else.

Me = TOTALLY pissed off by now, imagining that I could TOTALLY kick his ass, cause GODDAMN do people piss me off.

I was like...look, please just watch your language. You aren't supposed to be using it on the bus anyhow and I could just ask the bus driver to do something about it if I have to. I'd rather deal with the free hippy love than your attitude.(I know, I know, it isn't eloquent and not a terribly good come back, but I never think of anything at the time)

He just kinda looks at me and sits back in the seat and mumbles something faintly apologetic.

He manages not to say anything foul for a bit, and then he says something else. And the girl with him is like...Dude. And she said something. And then apologized.

But still, if you can't talk without cussing, get the hell off the bus.

The best part? He was talking to whole way about stripping cars and the guy with him was like...Dude, you're gonna go to jail. And the guy was like...they can't catch me. The other guy said If you sit here bragging about it on the bus, you're gonna get caught. The girl kept talking about all the stuff she stole from Walmart.

Ben said when we got off the bus, the guy had dried blood right under his nose and I have no doubt he is a tweeker.

This is why Springfield gets a bad name. :s

Fucking people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.