So, I lied.
I HIT 7000 today!!!
I'm impressed.
Also, whoever was looking for the lyrics to "Angel", it is NOT a Norah Jones song.
It's a Sarah McLachlan song.
I hope you found what you were looking for. Since I happen to have mentioned both somewhere in this blog, I hope you found the Sarah McLachlan song and now you know.
Cause knowing is half the battle.
I've also been saying ATROCIOUS A LOT.
Because it's a fun word.
I'm impressed.
Also, whoever was looking for the lyrics to "Angel", it is NOT a Norah Jones song.
It's a Sarah McLachlan song.
I hope you found what you were looking for. Since I happen to have mentioned both somewhere in this blog, I hope you found the Sarah McLachlan song and now you know.
Cause knowing is half the battle.
I've also been saying ATROCIOUS A LOT.
Because it's a fun word.
Comments