Last night = Fun
The boys met me at work to go out for dinner.
Campus makes it SO easy to find cheap little places. We ended up at Sy's. Home of the HUGE pizza slices. It's a meal, basically. Those garlic knots, are just FAR too extreme though. I like the flavor, but not the chunks. Thank you.
We eat quickly and decide we would like to hit the liquor store, just to be done with it. My stomach decides that since I USUALLY eat the carrots and tame sandwiches for lunch, the cheeseburger I decided to get that day is OUT. Literally. Nice.
We head downtown, barely missing some busses. Decide, instead that we can walk it, no problem. We have 25 minutes, and we are at Hilyard. It's fine. We walked SUPER fast for awhile. Ben had to run over to this store they'd stopped at before to see if they'd found the umbrella he left there. At that point, I figured, a little bit of running wasin order. So Derek and I ran through the bus station. (I bet people thought we were FREAKS, but it was FUN!) We get to the liquor store with about 5 minutes to spare.
Get downtown to find out there is no 8:15 Centennial bus. Round about this time, my tummy starts acting up again, but I really would like to be in my own bathroom this time. The urge passes, thankfully and we decide that taking the Thurston bus to the station and walking from there would be fine. (This WHOLE time we are talking about it, this guy keeps piping in with..."oh, I already checked that out and it's not gonna work. I wish I could just get home. I gotta get up early." We decided we would just walk it and he is like...."Oh, I wish I could walk it. I'm not eve supposed to be on this foot, blah, blah, blah". I mean, did we ask this guy his life story? Err)
So, that led us to the Thurston bus where it was so full there was only room in the very back, with the tweekers and stupid fucks. But I already posted about that.
We get off the bus and I make it to about E street (my old street, last night was the ONLY TIME I have EVER wished I still lived there, just so I could go to the bathroom) and the urge comes up again. I walk as fast as I can, while also remaining as tense as I can. I HATE that feeling. The one where you are just like....GOOD LORD, I AM AN ADULT, CAN'T I JUST MAKE IT TO THE BATHROOM???? PLEASE???
By the time we rounded the corner, I was speedwalking and just muttering. Derek kept trying to TALK to me and I was like......AHHH! I need to concentrate, I can't think about Magic this and Mario that. Poor kid.
I made it, but just barely. Nothing feels so good as after you've gone to the bathroom. Ben asked if I was ok....And I was like....well, I'm Butthurt, literally. But at least I don't have to go to the bathroom anymore.
How this is fun? The running and speed walking was kind of fun. I wasn't sure I had it in me, but I guess I did. I'm just a LITTLE proud of myself. :)
Campus makes it SO easy to find cheap little places. We ended up at Sy's. Home of the HUGE pizza slices. It's a meal, basically. Those garlic knots, are just FAR too extreme though. I like the flavor, but not the chunks. Thank you.
We eat quickly and decide we would like to hit the liquor store, just to be done with it. My stomach decides that since I USUALLY eat the carrots and tame sandwiches for lunch, the cheeseburger I decided to get that day is OUT. Literally. Nice.
We head downtown, barely missing some busses. Decide, instead that we can walk it, no problem. We have 25 minutes, and we are at Hilyard. It's fine. We walked SUPER fast for awhile. Ben had to run over to this store they'd stopped at before to see if they'd found the umbrella he left there. At that point, I figured, a little bit of running wasin order. So Derek and I ran through the bus station. (I bet people thought we were FREAKS, but it was FUN!) We get to the liquor store with about 5 minutes to spare.
Get downtown to find out there is no 8:15 Centennial bus. Round about this time, my tummy starts acting up again, but I really would like to be in my own bathroom this time. The urge passes, thankfully and we decide that taking the Thurston bus to the station and walking from there would be fine. (This WHOLE time we are talking about it, this guy keeps piping in with..."oh, I already checked that out and it's not gonna work. I wish I could just get home. I gotta get up early." We decided we would just walk it and he is like...."Oh, I wish I could walk it. I'm not eve supposed to be on this foot, blah, blah, blah". I mean, did we ask this guy his life story? Err)
So, that led us to the Thurston bus where it was so full there was only room in the very back, with the tweekers and stupid fucks. But I already posted about that.
We get off the bus and I make it to about E street (my old street, last night was the ONLY TIME I have EVER wished I still lived there, just so I could go to the bathroom) and the urge comes up again. I walk as fast as I can, while also remaining as tense as I can. I HATE that feeling. The one where you are just like....GOOD LORD, I AM AN ADULT, CAN'T I JUST MAKE IT TO THE BATHROOM???? PLEASE???
By the time we rounded the corner, I was speedwalking and just muttering. Derek kept trying to TALK to me and I was like......AHHH! I need to concentrate, I can't think about Magic this and Mario that. Poor kid.
I made it, but just barely. Nothing feels so good as after you've gone to the bathroom. Ben asked if I was ok....And I was like....well, I'm Butthurt, literally. But at least I don't have to go to the bathroom anymore.
How this is fun? The running and speed walking was kind of fun. I wasn't sure I had it in me, but I guess I did. I'm just a LITTLE proud of myself. :)
Comments