Meme time.
Karina kinda tagged me, as an afterthought. *smirk*
(I'm TOTALLY kidding, just teasing you. Cause I am mean. ;p)
Name 5 of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick 5 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used. Tag 5 people on your list.
1) Music - Music can make ANYTHING better. Music is my fall back. I wish SO much that I could add something to it, but with being afraid of singing out loud too often, I don't think it's gonna happen. There is ALWAYS some song that mirrors how I feel. On top of that, the lyrics can sometimes make me feel like THAT person understands me at least.
2) Cheese - It's melty and gooey and delicious. Plus I can at least tell myself it's healthy. I NEED calcium. I DON'T NEED osteoporosis. I've met cheeses I didn't like, but they are FEW and far between. Of course, I've NEVER smelled or had Limburger, so maybe that would throw me off.
3) My Friends - These people are like my family. But even BETTER, cause I got to pick them out. They love me and would NEVER hurt me. They are wonderful people. Funny and good to hang out with. They understand that I am a nut, but they like me anyway.
4) My Home - It's SO nice to have someplace that is all mine. My refuge. It's wonderful. I still remember wishing I had a house when I used to be homeless. I remember this weather that's here now and just wishing I could be warm and inside for a little while. So VERY glad that I will NEVER be there again. Not now that I am an adult and have SOME control over the situation.
5) The Internet - I am a little in love with the internet. You can get ANYTHING you want. Conversation, clothes, porn. Just all sorts of things that I love being able to do without leaving the house. And putting the DAMN bra on. :}
Five people to tag?
Mom97402us (YAY, I DID GET IT RIGHT!)
BlogZilla
Ariel, of course. If she EVER blogs again. She must be SUPER busy.
Miss Recycled Illusions
That Girl
(I'm TOTALLY kidding, just teasing you. Cause I am mean. ;p)
Name 5 of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick 5 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used. Tag 5 people on your list.
1) Music - Music can make ANYTHING better. Music is my fall back. I wish SO much that I could add something to it, but with being afraid of singing out loud too often, I don't think it's gonna happen. There is ALWAYS some song that mirrors how I feel. On top of that, the lyrics can sometimes make me feel like THAT person understands me at least.
2) Cheese - It's melty and gooey and delicious. Plus I can at least tell myself it's healthy. I NEED calcium. I DON'T NEED osteoporosis. I've met cheeses I didn't like, but they are FEW and far between. Of course, I've NEVER smelled or had Limburger, so maybe that would throw me off.
3) My Friends - These people are like my family. But even BETTER, cause I got to pick them out. They love me and would NEVER hurt me. They are wonderful people. Funny and good to hang out with. They understand that I am a nut, but they like me anyway.
4) My Home - It's SO nice to have someplace that is all mine. My refuge. It's wonderful. I still remember wishing I had a house when I used to be homeless. I remember this weather that's here now and just wishing I could be warm and inside for a little while. So VERY glad that I will NEVER be there again. Not now that I am an adult and have SOME control over the situation.
5) The Internet - I am a little in love with the internet. You can get ANYTHING you want. Conversation, clothes, porn. Just all sorts of things that I love being able to do without leaving the house. And putting the DAMN bra on. :}
Five people to tag?
Mom97402us (YAY, I DID GET IT RIGHT!)
BlogZilla
Ariel, of course. If she EVER blogs again. She must be SUPER busy.
Miss Recycled Illusions
That Girl
Comments
I understand.
Not as often as I did when I was job hunting, but I do.
I blogged twice today! Anyway, I will get to it as soon as possible, but I have a kitty to play with now and she's way more fun than the internet.
I mean, YAY. Dammit. I wanna kitty. I'm too afraid of the landlady though.
And is that REALLY as soon as possible, when you are only playing with a kitten?
Sorry, sour grapes and all that. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I don't see you this weekend. :s
Who's feet am I supposed to rub then?