She didn't kill him!!
My dad sent a b-day card to Derek. $25 bucks in it.
Another check written directly to Derek. :p
Oh well. At least it has my dad's handwriting on it and I know he's ok.
The last check was wierd.
Thinking about having Derek make a picture for him and then I can send a school pic along. It would be cool.
We'll see. He's being a little bit of a butt right now.
Since I won't ENTERTAIN him EVERY FUCKING MINUTE, he's moping. He had two friends over Friday night, one fried over last night and still he needs to be endlessly entertained.
Another check written directly to Derek. :p
Oh well. At least it has my dad's handwriting on it and I know he's ok.
The last check was wierd.
Thinking about having Derek make a picture for him and then I can send a school pic along. It would be cool.
We'll see. He's being a little bit of a butt right now.
Since I won't ENTERTAIN him EVERY FUCKING MINUTE, he's moping. He had two friends over Friday night, one fried over last night and still he needs to be endlessly entertained.
Comments