Ow
My ear itches.
When I itch it, it hurts. When I don't itch it, it itches.
I hope it's just a sore spot.
I do not want an ear infection.
That would be three years running. Although, I don't think I actually GOT to the ear infection part last year. I went it, cause it felt funny and the doctor gave me antibiotics.
Same with the year before. It wasn't a FULL round of antibiotics, but surely it's not good to use them once a year.
Plus that means condoms. And something about condoms or the antibiotics bring on OTHER infections.
I DO NOT NEED THIS.
Keep your fingers crossed for me -k-?
When I itch it, it hurts. When I don't itch it, it itches.
I hope it's just a sore spot.
I do not want an ear infection.
That would be three years running. Although, I don't think I actually GOT to the ear infection part last year. I went it, cause it felt funny and the doctor gave me antibiotics.
Same with the year before. It wasn't a FULL round of antibiotics, but surely it's not good to use them once a year.
Plus that means condoms. And something about condoms or the antibiotics bring on OTHER infections.
I DO NOT NEED THIS.
Keep your fingers crossed for me -k-?
Comments