Thankful

So, I was all set to do a thankfulness post.

But I got sidetracked. I fell a little more in love with my site meter.

GO SITE METER.

And found too many quizzes. Instead the idea had just been bouncing around in my brain since Thursday.

Here it is, for your reading pleasure.

I'm thankful for......

My Kid
My Boyfriend
My friends
My family
The FANTASTIC turkey we made. It's NEVER turned out as good as it did this year.
Laying around in bed all day and only getting up to make turkey.
The bath I took for two hours on Thanksgiving, cause I had NOTHING better to do :P
YAY me!
The roof over my head
My job
BOOKS! I almost finished one in the bath during that long bath.
My computer
The internet
MUSIC.
BOOBS.
My soft, warm bed.
Sex.
The holiday pay
CHEESE.
Jeans
Hot Chocolate
BLOGS
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Quilts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.