AHHH!

I'm TOTALLY breaking out. All over my face.

I'm gonna be one giant zit.

GODDAMN STRESS.

What the hell did I do to you? It's not like I MANAGE you, so leave me the hell alone.

I'm putting off calling Jake. I don't like talking to him. So, I sit here staring at my sign, thinking...I should call Jake....and then I'm like....I don't wanna call Jake.

Ok, so I was thinking...since he is taking Derek back to Portland, he might just come down Sunday and not ever be here for the party. I don't know....he usually KNOWS that I have the party and he wants to come to HOG all my friends. Cause he thinks they are HIS friends....and some of them are (Jesse) ahem.

But I am thinking if I just DON'T say anything about it, then he might just come down ON Derek's birthday, which is ACTUALLY Sunday and I am saved from having to hang out with him for a LONG period of time.

Do y'all think I could be so lucky?

Psst. I've been IGNORING my Hotmail account peoples. It's outta control. I have FIVE pages of crap. I've been reading my Gmail account.

I FEEL LIKE I'M CHEATING ON MY HOTMAIL. I've had that account for SO long. I can't believe I could get ANYWHERE near to letting it fade out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.