What??

So this horoscope calendar told me that Cancers are easily offended and hurt.

But Thursday, my horoscope said this.
"Try not to take offense if someone behaves thoughtlessly. There's a case of unenlightened self-interest going around and it's highly contagious. Take the precautionary medicinal measure of failing to respond."

WHY WOULD IT TELL ME NOT TO TAKE OFFENSE. Or even to try? It should know better.

The whole thing about unenlightened self-interest and it being contagious is totally true.

Of any day really.

Comments

Floyd's Lists said…
Yet again, Floyd laments that you consulted some fuck-stick who knows nothing. Your answers await at Floyd's site.
SWSNBN said…
I saw no answers, just TONS of lists.

*grin*
Floyd's Lists said…
Your answers lie within. Seek and ye shall find.
SWSNBN said…
Oh I see.

Is this one of those "inner comtemplation" things?

Cause those just usually go DOWNHILL for me. If I think too long, I start obsessing.

It's bad. :s
SWSNBN said…
Way back when, when I did things like Acid, I would DEFINITELY do the inner contemplating thing.

And somehow I never had a bad trip. I just ALWAYS kept it positive.

I don't really understand it, come to think of it.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.